Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why my kids are cooler than yours

First off, Melissa I'm not saying that my kids are cooler, its just a neat tittle. Also, my kids are awesome!

1. I moved the couch so I could clean behind it. As I was moving it back, Anna and Gagey ran behind it saying, "Dr. Indy, move faster, Dr. Indy move." That's right, they play Indiana Jones.

2. They call President Obama, Prezzy Omama

3. As of yesterday, their new flavor of the week was, are you ready? Mr. David Bowie. Yes, you read that correctly. I played them The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and they totally dug it. Although, they aren't all about Rock N Roll Suicide, well you win some and you lose some.

4. The flavor of the week last week was NIN. The babies love to jam while we are driving!

5. Their new favorite movie it Kermit, The Swamp Years.

6. Anna giggles when she farts.

7. Oh shit, I forgot, we watched Land of the Dead a couple days ago. I expected the kids to be scared or worried, what I didn't expect is for them to sit through it. I mean they were riveted. They wanted to watch it again. So, I am going to do the series in order for them. I think they will appreciate it later in life.

8. They love meatloaf and roasted potatoes. They think cookies are an acceptable breakfast. Popsicles are ok for dinner. String cheese is in its own food group. We went to the shopette (gas station) and they picked out milk to buy rather than soda.

9. Anna and Gagey hold hands walking down stairs, or checking the mail. They don't like leaving each other behind.

10. I still can't find the drumsticks.

2 comments:

TheHallFamily said...

This is absolutely adorable. Print it and put it in both of their memory box things.

Tateco said...

Very nice