Thursday, November 13, 2008

Growing up part 2









Earlier today, I posted about how Anna is growing up. Here is her picking out her own clothes. She cleverly matched her top and bottom by getting both a pink and a blue sock. She knows how to match, she must have read about her varying degrees of success and proved me wrong again.







I also spoke of how I have a hard time thinking of baby Anna. Less than 12 hours later, I had my very own epiphany. I remember Anna and Gagey as babies. They will grow up and won't need me for the same things that they do now or did then. However, what they do need now I will treasure for the rest of my life. They need love and attention and cuddles. Gagey let me rock and sing him to sleep this afternoon. I still have my babies, you just have to look a little harder sometimes.
























It also helps when they are not talking

No comments: