Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hints for later in Life

When getting the kids ready for bed, I made a mistake. Do not, I repeat do not, have a dancing party in the kitchen. Funny yes, make kids want to go to sleep, no.

Second, do not have a second dancing party while putting the kids in their beds. They were enjoying it, but they no longer wanted to go to sleep.

Third, do not tickle the kids. I tickled them both so much, that they literally peed the diapeys. Anna was so so mad at me, she said it was my fault. It was, but I was laughing so hard.

Lastly, after all the aforementioned, do not expect the kids to just go to sleep. Expect to walk upstairs to the kids having a dancing party on the stairs, in the hallway and on top of their beds and want me to join them again. I did and it was awesome, but now I must live with the consequences. Wound up and happy kids that want to dance on you while you are trying to go to sleep.

No comments: